Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 2 Begins and Measurements

Today is the start of week 2. As much as I dont want to get out of bed at 4:45/5am, its very necessary to get me moving early so I can get my workout in. Today was Sculpt 1-2 and I feel like I can stretch more and farther than before. I was able to do the push ups MUCH better than this time last week. They are still VERY modified, but I was doing horrible at the modified ones, now I feel like Im doing them more correctly and they are actually doing something. Feels like I am accomplishing something. I only lost about a half pound, so says the scale, but I took my measurements this morning and I lost 2 inches on my hips!!!!! Which I obviously have a lot to lose on. I lost a little bit just about everywhere.


It doesnt really matter what number is what, all that matters is that they are going DOWN!

So I keep pushing play and keep moving. The next 2 days will be "harder" because Ernie is off and I will get to sleep in a little. So I wont want to get up at 7 like I should so I can workout. But.. .I will. I need to. I need to see even better results next week. It actually makes me feel like its working when I dont "see" any results otherwise just yet. Im sure it will take a little longer for my clothes to fit differently. But for now, I am very happy with these results.

No comments:

Post a Comment